Baltimore, Maryland, is such a fun and vibrant city with always something exciting going on. If you’re lucky enough to be visiting Baltimore, then check out these 35+ best Baltimore Instagram Captions to help inspire you with what to caption your beautiful photos.
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Baltimore?
Why visit Baltimore? Baltimore is an enjoyable city to visit for many reasons. The combination of its diverse culture, delicious cuisine, and plentiful attractions provides a great getaway experience. To start, the city’s culture is tangible, from the cobblestone streets that line the Inner Harbor to the historic landmarks that tell stories of what it meant to live here in the past.
Some of Baltimore’s most recognizable attractions include the National Aquarium, the American Visionary Art Museum, and the Inner Harbor’s many restaurants, bars, and shops. With a selection of galleries, music venues, and art festivals, Baltimore’s rich heritage of creativity is alive and well.
The vibrant culinary scene offers a wide variety of cuisines from around the world, including classic American dishes, soul food, Chinese, and Eastern European favorites. If you’re looking for a unique food adventure, check out the many food trucks dotting the city that serve delicious treats ranging from Mexican, to Indian, to vegan. Baltimore is also home to a variety of craft breweries, producing some of the country’s best beer.
Finally, no visit to Baltimore is complete without exploring the city’s many attractions. Highlights include Fort McHenry National Monument & Historic Shrine, the Maryland Science Center, the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore, and the American Visionary Art Museum.
Undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable experiences is a scenic walk or sightseeing tour around the iconic Inner Harbor.
Whether you’re exploring the sights, taking in the culture, or sampling the cuisine, Baltimore offers an array of exciting and unique experiences that you’ll remember for years to come.
What is Baltimore Famous For?
What is Baltimore famous for? Baltimore is most famous for its charming Inner Harbor. This popular tourist destination is located on the banks of the Chesapeake Bay in the heart of downtown.
The area is home to some of Baltimore’s most famous attractions, such as the National Aquarium, the Maryland Science Center, and Historic Ships in Baltimore. The Inner Harbor also features a number of restaurants, shops, museums, and even boat tours that can take you out to explore the Chesapeake Bay.
The Inner Harbor is full of vibrant energy, an iconic skyline, and historic charm, making it the perfect place to experience all that Baltimore has to offer.
Things To Do in Baltimore:
If you’re looking for some of the best things to do in Baltimore, then here are the activities which I’d recommend the most:
- Baltimore Inner Harbour Buffet Brunch, Lunch or Dinner – Experience the unique flavour of Baltimore with a delicious Inner Harbor Buffet Brunch, Lunch or Dinner! From Chesapeake Bay favourites such as Maryland-style crab cakes to more international fare like sushi and oven-baked pizzas, you’ll find something to satisfy everyone’s cravings whilst relaxing on a boat cruise around the harbour.
- Baltimore Fells Point Food and History Walking Tour – Explore Baltimore’s rich and dynamic history while sampling the city’s most delicious foods on a Fells Point Food and History Walking Tour! This tour is the perfect way to discover the stories and flavours of one of Baltimore’s oldest neighbourhoods; you’ll learn about the area’s colonial past while enjoying tasty treats from local cafés, delicatessens, and pubs.
- Baltimore Harbour Sightseeing Cruise – Discover the beauty of Baltimore from a different perspective on a relaxing Harbour Sightseeing Cruise! With a narrated tour and stunning city views, you’ll pass by iconic landmarks, explore the Inner Harbor, and get a real sense of the history and culture that makes Baltimore special.
35+ BEST Baltimore Instagram Captions
If you’re looking for some inspiration for your beautiful photos of Baltimore, then check out these 35+ best Baltimore Instagram Captions:
1. Living the harbour life in Baltimore
2. Chasing sunsets in the city of Charm
3. Good morning, Baltimore!
4. Some day, when I take to the floor, the world’s gonna wake up and see – Baltimore and me!
5. Making memories on the Chesapeake Bay
6. I love you Baltimore!
7. Views that go on forever in Baltimore
8. You can’t stop the beat in Baltimore!
9. Can’t beat the sights of Baltimore Harbor
10. Lovin’ life in the city of crabs
11. Eating Maryland-style crabs in Baltimore
12. Settling down with a great view of the harbour
13. Taking a break at the National Aquarium
14. Enjoying the cultural capital of the east coast
15. Dining on Baltimore’s freshest seafood
16. Taking a stroll through Baltimore’s historic maritime life
17. Exploring the city of the sailing stars
18. Riding the waves with the Baltimore skyline in view
19. Adventure awaits in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
20. Visiting world-renowned attractions in Baltimore
21. Savoring Baltimore’s best flavours
22. Enjoying the charm of Baltimore’s neighbourhoods
23. Touring the city’s most beautiful parks
24. Soaking up the historic vibes of Fells Point
25. Savouring the music of East Baltimore’s jazz bars
26. Discovering the beauty of Baltimore’s Inner Harbor by boat
27. Finding your own slice of paradise at the Baltimore Harbor
28. Exploring the city that’s all about the art
29. Getting to know the locals in Little Italy
30. Enjoying the nightlife of a city on the water
31. Going for a picturesque sail in the harbour
32. Taking a tour of Baltimore’s most famous landmarks
33. Seeing Baltimore as a whole from the top of the Inner Harbor
34. Living the Charm City life
35. Exploring all that Baltimore has to offer
36. Exploring new flavours in the Inner Harbor
37. The Inner Harbor – a magical place
38. Taking a tour of the Baltimore Harbor
Baltimore is located in the U.S. state of Maryland.
Yes, Baltimore is a major metropolitan city with a population of over 600,000 people.
No, Baltimore is not larger than Washington D.C. In fact, Washington D.C. is more than twice the size of Baltimore, with a population of over 700,000 people.
Baltimore Instagram Captions – FAQ
After reading this post, you’ve hopefully been inspired by some of the best Baltimore Instagram Captions to use on your posts. Which Baltimore Instagram Captions did you like the most? Can you think of any Baltimore Instagram Captions that you feel deserve to be mentioned? If you ever need any help or advice, feel free to reach out and contact me. If you liked this post, and would like to read some more similar posts, then these are what I’d recommend: