Memphis, Tennessee, is such a fun and vibrant city to visit! If you’re planning to visit this wonderful city and would like some inspiration on what to caption your beautiful photos from Memphis – then check out these 30+ Memphis Instagram Captions to help inspire you!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Memphis?
Why visit Memphis? Memphis is an incredibly vibrant and exciting city that should be visited by everyone. Located in the heart of the south and the birthplace of Rock and Roll, Memphis is a cultural hub for art, music, and entertainment.
Take a stroll down Beale Street to enjoy some classic jazz, sample some world-famous barbecue, or explore the many museums and galleries to learn about its rich history.
Memphis also has many green spaces for families to relax and enjoy some outdoor activities – you won’t run out of fun things to do!
Whether you wish to explore its cultural offerings or relax and enjoy its warm southern hospitality, there’s something for everyone in Memphis.
What is Memphis best known for?
What is Memphis best known for? Memphis is best known for its rich culture and music. As the birthplace of Rock and Roll, Memphis has its own unique style of sound that has influenced everyone from Elvis Presley to Justin Timberlake.
Music is not the only art form the city is known for. Memphis is home to many talented visual artists, some of whose works have even gained international recognition.
It’s also home to the famous Orpheum Theatre, which features a variety of events, from classical music and theatre performances to rock shows and movies.
Of course, no visit to Memphis is complete without sampling some of its world-famous barbecues. Memphis’s unique style of slow-cooked, smoky barbecue creates a flavour experience that can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
All of these attractions draw visitors from all around the globe, ensuring that Memphis remains one of the most popular and vibrant cities in the US.
Things to do in Memphis:
Memphis is full of fun and exciting things to do for almost everyone. Here are some of the best things to do in Memphis:
- Memphis City Tour with Sun Studios and River Boat – A Memphis city tour with Sun Studios and the riverboat is the perfect way to get to know the city. Experience the iconic sounds of Memphis and go on a journey through the vibrant and historic city while taking in views of the mighty Mississippi River in the process. Sun Studios lets you explore the birthplace of Rock and Roll, and the boat tour will show you the city from a unique perspective. Don’t miss out on this amazing and memorable experience!
- Elvis Presley’s Upbringing Tour – For fans of the iconic Elvis Presley, going on the Elvis Presley Upbringing Tour in Memphis is a must-do. Travelling to the landmarks and places that shaped the King of Rock and Roll’s life and career, this tour is sure to leave a lasting impression and give a unique insight into the life and times of a musical legend.
- Stax Museum of American Soul Music – For music lovers, the Stax Museum of American Soul Music is essential! Experience the sights and sounds of the Memphis soul music scene and learn more about the influential artists who changed the music landscape and shaped popular culture. This museum is also great for picking up some rare vinyl and instruments, so don’t miss out.
30+ Memphis Instagram Captions:
If you’re looking for some inspiration, then check out these 30+ Memphis Instagram Captions to help inspire you:
1. Fun and sun in Memphis, TN!
2. Exploring the birthplace of Rock and Roll!
3. Dancin’ down Beale Street!
4. Enjoying some Memphis barbecue!
5. Experiencing the music and culture of Memphis!
6. Celebrating the King of Rock and Roll!
7. Taking a journey down the Mississippi!
8. Music, art, and soul in the south!
9. Living it up in Memphis!
10. Taking a stroll through the soul of Memphis!
11. The home of blues, jazz, and rock’n’roll
12. Art and culture in the southern sun
13. Checkin’ out the sights and sounds of Memphis
14. Touring the heart of the south
15. Immersing myself in the city of Elvis
16. Travelling down memory lane with Memphis music
17. Singin’ and dancin’ the night away
18. Taking my taste buds on a barbecue adventure!
19. Fabulous food, gracious hospitality, and fabulous music!
20. Discovering a vibrant music scene in Memphis
21. Experiencing the unique sound of Memphis soul
22. Home of real southern hospitality
23. Exploring the vibrant and iconic sights of Memphis
24. Enjoying some classic tunes in the home of rock’n’roll
25. Sampling the best barbecue in the south
26. Appreciating the culture and history of Memphis
27. Experiencing the charm of the Memphis way of life
28. Memories made in Memphis
29. Slow cookin’ some Memphis BBQ!
30. Soakin’ up the southern sun in Memphis!
Nashville and Memphis are approximately 200 miles apart, a drive of about three and a half hours.
Absolutely! It’s definitely worth visiting Memphis for its rich culture, incredible music, delicious barbecue, and more. Not to mention the city’s unique and charming southern hospitality!
If you’re looking for a classic and historic Southern city, with great food, culture and live music, then Memphis is the way to go. If you’re looking for a more modern and eclectic city, with vibrant nightlife, great shopping, and a buzzing music scene, then they should definitely visit Nashville.
Memphis Instagram Captions – Conclusion
After finishing this post, you’ve hopefully been inspired by some great Memphis Instagram Captions to that you are able to use on your beautiful Instagram pictures! Which Memphis Instagram Captions did you like the most? Are there any Memphis Instagram Captions that you can think of but they weren’t mentioned? If you ever need any help or advice, feel free to reach out and send me a message! If you liked this post, and would like to read some other similar posts, then this is what I’d recommend: