Austria is such a fascinating country, with beautiful mountains and pretty architecture – so if you’re visiting, check out these 50+ Austria Instagram Captions You NEED to know!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Austria?
Why visit Austria? Austria is an incredibly beautiful and diverse country that offers something for everyone. From the cobblestone streets of Vienna to the breathtaking Alpine landscapes, Austria is a destination that is sure to leave visitors in awe.
Visitors can explore the vibrant city of Vienna and take in the grand architecture of the Hofburg Palace. Tourists can also explore the stunning beauty of the Austrian Alps and experience a range of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, and mountain biking.
For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, Austria is a great destination for many reasons. For instance, visitors can explore the picturesque towns of Salzburg and Innsbruck, enjoy the thermal baths of Baden, and sample traditional Austrian cuisine in local eateries.
Austria is a country that is sure to leave visitors with unforgettable memories. From the vibrant city of Vienna to the breathtaking beauty of the Austrian Alps, visitors can experience a unique and memorable holiday in this beautiful country.
Is Austria Safe to Visit?
Is Austria safe to visit? Yes, Austria is a relatively safe and secure destination for travellers to visit. The country’s crime rate is low, and most of the police are highly professional and efficient.
In fact, Austria is one of the safest countries in Europe, and visitors can feel safe while exploring its cities, towns, and countryside. The government is dedicated to the safety of its citizens and visitors and has a number of measures in place to ensure the security of everyone. Just be mindful to stay aware at all times, as the most common crime that will affect tourists are petty crimes such as pickpocketing.
Things To Do in Austria:
If you’re looking for some great things to do in Austria, check out these fantastic activities:
- Vienna: Hallstatt and Alpine Peaks with Sky Walk – This is one of the most memorable day trips from Vienna that you can take. Marvel at the beautiful alps, take in the views and fresh air whilst exploring everything Austria has to offer. This is a must-do when visiting Austria!
- Salzburg: Mozart Concert at Mirabell Palace – Mozart is one of the most famous musicians in the world, and it’s almost a crime to visit Austria and not do something Mozart related! This Mozart concert is a fantastic way to experience his delightful music in a setting you won’t forget.
- Top of Innsbruck: Cable Car Experience – A cable car around Innsbruck is one of the best ways to take in the gorgeous sights it has to offer. You will enjoy a smooth ride high up in the alps whilst staying warm at the same time! It’s the perfect way to spend an hour relaxing and enjoying the ride.
50+ BEST Austria Instagram Captions
Check out these 50+ Austria Instagram Captions for your stunning Austria photos:
1. Taking in the beauty of the Austrian Alps 🗻
2. Exploring the fairytale city of Vienna 🏰
3. A glass of Austrian wine in the vineyards 🍷
4. Sipping a cup of coffee in a Viennese cafe ☕️
5. Acting like a prat in Prater 🤣
6. Strolling through the streets of Salzburg 🚶♀️
7. Taking a ride on the Prater Ferris wheel 🎡
8. Enjoying a romantic boat ride on the Danube 🚣
9. Skiing down the slopes of Kitzbühel 🎿
10. Eating a slice of Sachertorte in Vienna 🍰
11. Visiting the Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna 🏰
12. Taking in the views from Hohe Tauern National Park 🏔
13. Exploring the ruins of the Burg Hohenwerfen 🗼
14. Taking a dip in the thermal baths of Baden 🛀
15. A day out at the Oktoberfest 🍻
16. Enjoying an afternoon at the Prater amusement park 🎠
17. Shopping in the Christmas markets of Vienna 🛍
18. Biking around the city of Vienna 🚴♀️
19. Hiking through the Austrian Alps 🧗♀️
20. A visit to the world-famous Vienna State Opera 🎭
21. Enjoying a Mozart concert in Salzburg 🎶
22. Exploring the catacombs of Vienna 💀
23. Taking a cable car up to the Alps 🚠
24. Enjoying a slice of Apfelstrudel in a cute cafe 🍎
25. Exploring the great city of Graz 🏙
26. Seeing the beautiful Traunsee Lake 🌊
27. A day out at the Vienna Zoo 🦁
28. Eating a pretzel in a beer garden 🥨
29. Watching the sunset over Hallstatt 🌅
30. Feeling like a Princess 👑
31. Savoring some traditional Austrian Sachertorte 🍰
32. Taking a tour of the Hofburg Palace in Vienna 🗼
33. A day at the Schönbrunn Palace gardens 🌼
34. See you later Mozart – don’t worry, I’ll be Bach 😉
35. Wien in Austria…💅
36. Taking a ride on the Salzach River 🚣
37. Exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Hallstatt 🗼
38. Visiting the Imperial Palace of Hofburg in Vienna 🏰
39. For some reason, I heard Austria was the Wurst – so I had to go and see 😏
40. Eating a traditional Viennese Schnitzel 🍗
41. Taking a cable car up to the ski slopes 🚠
42. Drinking a beer at a traditional Austrian pub 🍻
43. Exploring the gardens of the Belvedere Palace 🌿
44. Visiting the Kunsthistorisches Museum in Vienna 🖼
45. Skiing down the slopes of Schladming 🎿
46. Touring the cathedrals of Vienna 🕍
47. Taking a tram ride through the city of Vienna 🚃
48. Exploring the baroque streets of Salzburg 🗼
49. Excuse my Manners 🤭
50. Enjoying a Viennese Waltz at the State Opera 💃
Austria is known for being quite a rich country, especially Vienna – where you can tell by the architecture. It is also known for having a very high standard of living.
The language spoken in Austria is German, which makes sense as they are very close to each other geographically.
Yes, most people in Austria speak English; however, it’s polite to try and learn a few words in German first.
Austria was ranked as the second least friendly country; although, this isn’t true for everyone, as many tourists say that they feel very welcome in Austria and that the people are very helpful.
Hopefully, you’ve been inspired by some Austria Instagram captions that you can use in your posts on Instagram from this post! Which Austria Instagram captions do you like the most? Are there any Austria Instagram captions you can think of that aren’t on this list, but you think that they deserve to be on here? Let me know by commenting down below! If you’re looking to read some more posts, have a look at these posts that you might find interesting:
- 12 Things to Know BEFORE Interrailing!
- The 10 BEST things to do in Berlin, Germany
- The 15 BEST things to do in Bratislava, Slovakia!
- 10 Ways to Spend One Week in Krakow, Poland
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉