If you’re visiting beautiful England, then make sure to check out these 50 England Instagram Captions you need to know for your fantastic photos!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit England?
Why visit England? England is a country full of history and culture. From ancient castles to world-class museums, there is something for every kind of traveller. Tourists can explore the cobblestone streets of London, take a trip to Stonehenge, and witness the breathtaking beauty of the English countryside.
England is also home to some of the world’s most famous art galleries, such as the Tate Modern and the National Gallery, where visitors can explore the works of world-renowned artists, including Monet, Picasso, and Van Gogh – and often for free.
For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, England is a great destination. From the rolling hills of the Cotswolds to the stunning coastal views of Cornwall, visitors can take in the beauty of the English countryside. Many people also head to Brighton, which is a charming beach city best known for having the best spots for vegan and gluten-free food in England and its pretty pier, which stretches into the ocean.
Tourists can also try some traditional English cuisine in local pubs (if you can stomach Black Pudding 😉 ), explore the world-renowned gardens, and enjoy the vibrant nightlife of cities such as London and Manchester. England is a country with something for everyone. From the history and culture of London to the stunning beauty of the English countryside, visitors can expect a memorable holiday in this beautiful country.
Is England Safe?
Is England safe? Yes, England is generally very safe and is one of the safest countries in the world. The UK has a low crime rate and is one of the most visited countries in the world. However, it is always best to familiarise yourself with the local laws and customs and take normal precautions as you would when visiting any other country.
Things To Do in England
If you’re looking for some great things to do in England, check out these unmissable experiences:
- Stonehenge Admission Ticket – A trip to England isn’t complete without seeing the world-famous Stonehenge! Learn all about the fascinating history and rituals that have been going on at the site for centuries – just make sure to wrap up warm because it’s windy.
- From London: Harry Potter Warner Bros Studios – Harry Potter is one of the most famous British things in the world, so go and take a trip to see how it was all made in the Warner Bros Studios. At the studios you will see behind the scenes and even get to try some Harry Potter-themed food.
- Westminster to Greenwich Sightseeing Cruise – This sightseeing cruise is one of the best ways to see and learn about London from a different angle, and it’s also great for some different photo’s if you want some interesting shots! Have fun cruising down one of the most famous rivers in the world whilst relaxing and letting someone else do the work for you.
50 BEST England Instagram Captions
Check out these 50 BEST England Instagram Captions for your pretty pictures of England:
1. Big Ben and me in London 🇬🇧
2. The rain is always a good excuse for a cuppa 🌧
3. Taking in the beauty of the English countryside 🌾
4. Catching a glimpse of the White Cliffs of Dover 🌊
5. Pimm’s o’clock in the English garden 🍹
6. Live. Love. Laugh. Greggs. 😘
7. Tea and crumpets, English style 🍵
8. Time to explore the Lake District 🗺
9. Exploring England so I’m full of positivi-tea! 😁
10. Seaside town vibes in Brighton 🌊
11. A day out at Stonehenge – who knew rocks were so interesting 🗿
12. Sipping a pint at a traditional English pub 🍻
13. Exploring the majestic castles of England 🏰
14. Seeing the beautiful Cotswolds in all its glory 🌿
15. A cup of Yorkshire tea and a scone at the local cafe ☕️
16. Taking a ride on the London Eye 🎡
17. Visiting the birthplace of Shakespeare 📖
18. Watching a football match at Old Trafford 🏟
19. Eating fish and chips by the seaside 🐟
20. Chilling out in the countryside 🐮
21. Singing along to the Beatles in Liverpool 🎤
22. Drinking a pint of real ale in a pub 🍻
23. Taking a boat ride down the River Thames 🚣
24. A day at the races in Ascot 🐎
25. A rainy day in England is better than a rainy day anywhere else 💖
26. As the Brits would say – I’m chuffed to bits! 😁
27. A visit to the Tower of London 🗼
28. Watching the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace 🤴🏼
29. New drinking game: Count all the double-decker buses you see in London 🚌
30. Enjoying a Sunday roast in a pub 🍗
31. Eating scones with a cup of tea in a cottage 🍰
32. Going punting in Cambridge 🚣
33. Taking a walk around Trafalgar Square 🤸
34. Exploring the quaint streets of Bath 🚶♂️
35. Visiting the majestic cathedrals of England 🕍
36. Seeing a play at the Globe Theatre 🎭
37. Discovering the rolling hills of the Cotswolds – now all I need to do is roll some cheese down it 🌿
38. The gorgeous brown waters of the Thames…🤔
39. England is just so pret-tea 😉
40. Devouring a traditional English breakfast 🍳
41. Enjoying a cream tea in Devon 🍰
42. Watching the sun set over the English countryside 🌅
43. Downing a pint of larger at a local pub 🍻
44. Living my best Bridget Jones life 😝
45. Guess you could say that I can’t be thamed 😆
46. Being treated like a Queen in England 🤭
47. Finding my Prince in England 👑
48. Running through fields of wheat (if yk yk) 🤣
49. Shopping in the bustling streets of Oxford 🛍
50. Finally tried a Greggs Sausage Roll – am I English yet? 😏
England is very well-known for a lot of things. For instance, it’s very popular in the sporting world, especially for football! The Royal Family and history are other things that attract people to England.
England is a country that makes up one of the four countries. The other countries that are a part of the UK are: Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
The capital of England is London, and it is where most people visit if they come to the UK. The second biggest city, after London, is Birmingham, followed by Manchester.
After reading this post, you’ve hopefully been inspired by some England Instagram captions that you can use in your posts on Instagram! Which England Instagram captions do you like the best? Are there any England Instagram captions you can think of that aren’t on this list but you think that they deserve to be on here? Let me know by commenting down below! If you’d like to read some similar posts, then have a look at these:
- 20+ Cardiff Instagram Captions You NEED to Know!
- The 30+ Best York England Instagram Captions
- The 20+ Best Bath England Instagram Captions
- 32 Fascinating facts about Oxford, England, that you NEED to know!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉