Germany is a great country with so much to offer to anyone who has the chance to visit. If you’re visiting Germany, then have a look at these 50+ great Germany Instagram Captions that you can use for your stunning photos!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Germany?
Why visit Germany? You should consider visiting Germany due it being a country of great beauty and diversity. From the vibrant cities of Berlin and Munich to the stunning landscapes of the Black Forest and the Alps, visitors can experience a range of activities and attractions in Germany.
There are so many things to do in Berlin, as visitors can explore the Brandenburg Gate, take a stroll through the cobblestone streets, and experience the city’s vibrant nightlife. In Munich, tourists can tour the Neuschwanstein Castle, explore the Deutsches Museum, and enjoy a beer in a traditional beer garden.
For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, Germany is a great destination. Visitors can explore the Black Forest, take a boat ride along the Rhine River, and sample traditional German cuisine in local eateries.
Is Germany Safe?
Is Germany safe? Germany is quite a safe and secure destination for travellers. The country’s crime rate is low, and for tourists, the biggest threat will be petty crimes such as pickpocketing – so take some extra precautions.
Germany is one of the safest countries in Europe, and visitors can feel safe while exploring its cities, towns, and beautiful countryside.
Things To Do in Germany:
If you’re looking for some great things to do in Germany, check out these fantastic ideas:
- Berlin: 1-Hour City Tour by Boat – See Berlin from a different angle whilst you relax on this fantastic Berlin boat tour. You will be able to learn about all the different sights and the history of Berlin, whilst someone else does the hard part for you!
- Rust: Europa-Park Entry Ticket – If you’re an adrenaline lover, then Europa-Park is one of the best theme parks in the whole of Germany! You will be able to spend the whole day having fun, riding roller coasters and experiencing the best Germany has to offer.
- Munich: Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle Day Trip – Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castle is one of the best things you can see in Germany, an also one of the most famous things to see! You will want to take as many photos as you can because it is just so beautiful, so make sure to keep your phone charged.
50+ Germany Instagram Captions
If you’re looking to be inspired with what to caption your Germany photos, have a look at these 50+ Germany Instagram Captions:
1. Exploring the majestic city of Berlin 🗼
2. Taking in the views from the Brandenburg Gate 🌉
3. Taking a stroll through the streets of Munich 🚶♀️
4. Germany is definitely not the wurst 😉
5. Enjoying a view of the Alps from Neuschwanstein Castle 🏰
6. Shopping in the Christmas markets of Nuremberg 🛍
7. Taking in the beauty of the Black Forest 🌲
8. A visit to the world-famous Oktoberfest – and definitely not drinking too much 🍻
9. Touring the city of Hamburg 🏙
10. Sipping a glass of Riesling in a vineyard 🍷
11. Watching the sunset over the Rhine River 🌅
12. Exploring the ruins of Heidelberg Castle 🗼
13. Eating a pretzel at a local bakery 🥨
14. Taking a boat ride on the River Rhine 🚣
15. Visiting the Cologne Cathedral 🕍
16. Exploring the city of Dresden 🏙
17. Eating a bratwurst in a beer hall 🍴
18. Taking a walk through the streets of Frankfurt 🚶♀️
19. Enjoying a view of the Alps from a cable car 🚠
20. Visiting the world-famous Berlin Wall 🇩🇪
21. Exploring the city of Dusseldorf 🏙
22. Skiing down the slopes of Garmisch-Partenkirchen 🎿
23. Drinking a beer in a traditional German pub 🍻
24. Eating a currywurst in Berlin 🌭
25. Watching a football match at the Allianz Arena 🏟
26. Taking a stroll through the cobblestone streets of Rothenburg 🚶♀️
27. Visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria 🏰
28. Exploring the city of Stuttgart 🏙
29. Taking a boat ride on the Moselle River 🚣
30. Eating a slice of Black Forest Cake in a cafe 🍰
31. Taking in the views from the top of the TV Tower in Berlin 📡
32. Taking a tour of the Reichstag Building in Berlin 🗼
33. Exploring the ruins of the Berlin Wall 🇩🇪
34. Visiting the Deutsches Museum in Munich 🖼
35. Taking a ride on the Cologne Cable Car 🚠
36. Eating a Bratwurst at a local pub 🍴
37. Enjoying a beer at a traditional German beer garden 🍻
38. Eating a pretzel in a bakery 🥨
39. Taking in the views from the Brandenburg Gate 🌉
40. Enjoying a day at the Oktoberfest 🍻
41. Exploring the streets of Leipzig 🚶♀️
42. Eating a Döner Kebab in Berlin 🌯
43. Trying to stay warm in Brrr-lin! ❄
44. Visiting the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria 🗼
45. Exploring the ruins of the Berlin Wall 🇩🇪
46. Taking a bike ride through the city of Berlin 🚴♂️
47. Eating a bratwurst in a beer garden 🍻
48. May or may not have eaten too much Currywurst 🌭
49. Germany had me at Hallo 🤭
50. Taking a boat ride on the Rhine River 🚣
Yes, most people in Germany can speak English, but it’s polite to try to learn a bit of German. If you can speak English, you may be surprised by how similar German sounds sometimes.
Germany is famous for many things, mostly its history and its engineering industry. There are also plenty of famous artists and musicians to have come from Germany – and don’t forget Ritter Sport and Milka chocolate!
Germany is known to have a very high standard of living. There is a high-quality education system and a high-quality healthcare system, as well as lots of good business opportunities.
Germany is quite a friendly country for tourists to visit. There are lots of friendly locals who are always eager to help out, even if you don’t speak the same language!
Hopefully, you’ve been inspired by some great Germany Instagram captions that you can use in your posts on Instagram from this post! Are there any Germany Instagram captions you can think of that aren’t on this list, but you think that they deserve to be on here? Which Germany Instagram captions do you like the most? Let me know by commenting down below! If you’re looking to read some more posts, have a look at these posts that you might find interesting:
- 50+ Austria Instagram Captions You NEED To Know!
- 50+ Poland Instagram Captions You NEED To Know!
- 15 Reasons to Visit Poland That You NEED to Know!
- My Interrail Trip – 2022
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉