Bath, England, is one of the nicest places to visit – and it’s very easy to get to! If you’re lucky enough to be visiting Bath, then check out these 20+ best Bath England Instagram captions for your gorgeous photos!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why visit Bath, England?
Why visit Bath? Bath is a great place to visit if you love history, as Bath is rich in it. There are plenty of different things to learn about, such as the city under Roman occupation and medieval times. It is also filled with beautiful architecture, which looks stunning all throughout the year.
Additionally, there are so many great, independent shops in Bath – making it an amazing place to visit if you love shopping and would like to find something quirky and unique. There is something for everyone to enjoy in Bath!
Bath is located around 111 miles (179 km) from London. This means it takes around 2 hours to drive, and just 1 hour 20 minutes on the train – so it’s very accessible if you want to visit both of the amazing destinations. The closest airport to Bath is Bristol Airport (BRS), which has a lot of low-cost airlines arriving and departing from, so it’s fabulous if you’re coming from another country in Europe like Krakow or Bratislava.
Things to do in Bath:
If you’re visiting Bath for a few days or simply just as a day trip, then check out these great things to do in Bath that almost everyone will enjoy:
- Bath Jane Austen Centre – Lovers of the infamous author, Jane Austen, can’t miss a visit to the brilliant Jane Austen centre! You will be able to learn all about the life and writings of Jane Austen, and you’ll even get to try your hand at writing with ink and wearing the traditional dress of the times.
- Bath 1.5 Hour Guided Walking Tour – Understand the history of Bath on a deeper level with this informative Bath guided walking tour. The friendly guide will tell you everything you need to know about the impressive city, and you’ll even learn some great tips too!
- Bath TootBus Hop On Hop Off – The Bath TootBus is a great way to get around Bath and see it all if you prefer not to walk as much, and let’s be honest, the English weather isn’t always the best. This tour is great value for money and ideal for all types of tourists.
- From London: Bath, Stonehenge and Windsor Full-Day Tour – If you’re thinking of visiting Bath from London, then this fantastic tour is for you! Transport is included to all of the destinations, meaning you don’t need to worry about anything, and it’s also great value for money.
The 20+ Best Bath England Instagram Captions:
- Bath beauty.
- Looking beautiful in Bath.
- My favourite type of Bath 😉
- Bath babe.
- It’s Bath time!
- A bad day in Bath is still better than a good day anywhere else!
- Having a romantic Bath.
- I need a Roman 😉
- Followed the path and ended up in Bath, but I’m not complaining.
- Getting lost in Bath is always a good idea.
- No wonder the Romans took baths together here – they were hot! 😉
Jane Austen Bath England Instagram Captions
Jane Austen lived in Bath for a portion of her life, so channel your inner Jane Austen with these great Jane Austen Bath England Instagram Captions
- How Austen-tacious of you.
- If adventures will not befall a young lady in her own village, she must seek them abroad.
- “There is a stubbornness about me that never can bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.” – Pride and Prejudice
- “A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.” -Mansfield Park
- “It isn’t what we say or think that defines us, but what we do.” – Sense and Sensibility.
Factual Bath England Instagram Captions
If you prefer some factual Bath England Instagram captions for your photos, then check these out:
- Uranus was discovered in Bath – I wish that was a joke 😂
- Did you know the streets of Bath were where Les Miserables was filmed? No wonder it’s so gorgeous.
- The Royal Crescent is one of the best examples of Georgian architecture in the UK. It makes you feel fancy just looking at it.
- Bath inspired Mary Shelley to finish writing Frankenstein – I wonder where she got the inspiration from
Bath is best known for its history – more specifically, its Roman baths. It is also famous for its impressive architecture that can be found all over the city.
Bath is home to over 40 museums, which makes it the perfect place for history lovers to visit.
Bath is considered quite a posh city because of its architecture, and it is also considered one of the most expensive places to live in Somerset.
Bath is the second least affordable city to live in England. However, visiting Bath can be done fairly cheaply.
The transport options in Bath are fairly good, with train and bus connections all over the country. Although, having a car is an advantage in Bath UK for some things.
After reading this post, you’ve hopefully been inspired by a lot of Bath, England Instagram captions that you can use on your beautiful Bath, England photos. Which Bath, England Instagram captions do you like the best? Are there any Bath, England Instagram captions that you think deserve to be added to this list? Let me know by commenting down below! If you liked this post, you might also like these:
- 32 Fascinating facts about Oxford, England, that you NEED to know!
- The 25+ BEST Oxford, England, Instagram Captions You Need to Know!
- The 30 BEST Birmingham Instagram Captions you NEED to Know!
- London For a Weekend – Guide
- The 30+ Best York England Instagram Captions
*This post contains affiliate links, which means if you buy through them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉