Birmingham is the 2nd biggest city in the UK and has so much to offer for everyone who visits. If you’re visiting Birmingham soon, then check out these 30 best Birmingham Instagram captions that you need to know!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why visit Birmingham?
Why visit Birmingham? You should visit Birmingham because there is so much to offer for almost everyone. For instance, it is a very diverse and multi-cultural city, so you will be able to find and try a wide range of food and celebrate different events during the year. It is also great for shopping, as there are over 10 major shopping centres – including the famous Bullring, with plenty of shops to explore.
Birmingham is also very easy to get to from almost all of the UK. There are 3 major train stations located within the city centre, which are Birmingham New Street, Birmingham Moor Street and Birmingham Snow Hill. In fact, 90% of the UK is reachable from Birmingham in under 4 hours.
Things to do in Birmingham
If you’re visiting Birmingham, then check out these amazing things to do in Birmingham:
- Birmingham Sea Life Centre Entry – If you love all things animals, then a visit to the Birmingham Sea Life Centre should be at the top of your list of things to do in Birmingham. Here, you’ll be able to sea (sorry!) and learn about all different types of sea creatures – and there are even some super cute seals!
- Birmingham Guided City Centre Walking Tour – Get to know Birmingham on a deeper level with this city centre walking tour. During the tour, you’ll be able to learn all about the history of Birmingham and some fascinating facts you would have never known otherwise.
- Birmingham Peaky Blinders and Digbeth Walking Tour – Fans of Peaky Blinders will not want to miss this amazing Peaky Blinders and Digbeth walking tour. The tour covers all of the things you’ve ever wanted to know about the Peaky Blinders, and you will even get the chance to visit some of the filming locations!
- Winterbourne House and Garden Admission – Explore this beautiful Edwardian house, located just minutes from Birmingham city centre. It’s one of the most scenic places to visit in Birmingham and looks gorgeous in the spring and summer months.
The 30 BEST Birmingham Instagram Captions:
- Birmingham babe.
- Looking beautiful in Birmingham.
- Birmingham beauty.
- Looking pretty in Birmingham city.
- Looking grand in Grand Central.
- Alright, Bab!!!
- Bull-ieving that I can afford to go shopping at the Bullring.
- A bad day in Birmingham is better than a good day anywhere else.
- You can take the girl out of Birmingham, but you can’t take the Birmingham out of the girl.
- Birmingham vibes.
- Living that Birmingham life.
- My heart is in Birmingham.
Peaky Blinders Birmingham Instagram Captions
The Peaky Blinders were filmed and based in Birmingham, so these Peaky Blinders Birmingham Instagram captions are perfect for your photos in the filming locations:
- Someone cast me in the Peaky Blinders.
- “You can change what you do, but you can’t change what you want.” – Thomas Shelby.
- “This place is under new management, by order of the Peaky Blinders.” – Arthur Shelby.
- “Good taste is for people who can’t afford sapphires.” – Tommy Shelby.
- Intelligence is a very valuable thing, my friend. And usually, it comes far too f*cking late.” – Alfie Solomons.
- “Who wants to be in heaven when you can be sending men to hell?” – Arthur Shelby.
- “Don’t fuck with the Peaky Blinders.” – Polly Shelby.
Christmas Market Birmingham Instagram Captions
If you’re visiting the infamous Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market, then check out these Christmas Market Birmingham Instagram captions to use on your festive photos:
- Drunk on hot chocolate.
- Cosy nights and festive lights at the Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market!
- All I want for Christmas is food.
- A December to remember at Birmingham Frankfurt Christmas Market!
- Oh deer, I may have spent too much money here 😛
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- I’m definitely on the cute list.
- I love Christmas Markets from my head to mistletoe.
- Sugar and spice, and everything nice!
- I’ve been an angel all year, I promise 😉
Birmingham Instagram Captions Facts
If you prefer to be a bit more factual with your Birmingham Instagram captions, try these:
- Venice? Birmingham has more canals, so I know where I’d rather be 😉
- Birmingham, home to the best chocolate in the world – Cadburys. No wonder I never want to leave!
- There’s a crater on the moon called Birmingham – it is out of this world after all.
- Walking the streets that made Black Sabbath and Led Zepplin.
- The FA cup was made in Birmingham, this probably explains why I love it here so much.
Birmingham is famous for plenty of reasons, but Birmingham is most famous for Cadburys chocolate, hosting the 2022 Commonwealth Games, its Frankfurt Christmas Market and the Bullring.
Yes, Birmingham is generally regarded as a nice city to visit – although a lot of people slate it in the media! There are a lot of high-end shops and pretty parks with amazing things to do.
Yes, Birmingham is bigger than Manchester. It is the 2nd biggest city in the UK after London.
Birmingham is around 116 miles (187km) from London. It takes around 2 hours to drive there and 1 hour 20 minutes on the train.
Manchester has been named the best city in the UK to live in, but that all depends on personal preference!
Yes, Birmingham is definitely a very fun place to live. There is something for everyone to enjoy, and there are always lots of events and concerts on, too.
Birmingham is known as the Black City and also as the Black Country because of all the coal seam and air pollution that was produced during the industrial revolution.
After reading all of these Birmingham Instagram captions, you’ve hopefully been inspired with what to caption your photos with! Do you have any Birmingham Instagram captions that you think deserve to be on here? Which are your favourite Birmingham Instagram captions? Let me know by commenting down below! If you liked this post, you might also like these:
- 32 Fascinating facts about Oxford, England, that you NEED to know!
- The 17 Best Things To Do in Worcestershire
- London For a Weekend – Guide
- The 25+ BEST Oxford, England, Instagram Captions You Need to Know!
*Some of these posts are affiliates, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉