If you’re lucky enough to be visiting the romantic city of Verona, then check out these 25+ BEST Verona Instagram Captions for your gorgeous photos of the city.
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Verona?
Why Visit Verona? Verona is often called the “City of Love” and is a romantic destination for couples or for those looking for a romantic getaway. With its ancient Roman ruins, medieval palazzi and grandiose squares, Verona is one of the most beautiful cities in Italy.
It is home to the iconic Juliet’s Balcony, the Arena (an ancient Roman amphitheatre) and the impressive Castelvecchio Bridge. It is also a great place to sample the local delicacies, such as the famous Veronese wines and the delicious ice creams.
Verona’s beautiful setting, surrounded by the Dolomites and the Adige Valley, makes it a great place for a leisurely stroll or a scenic bike ride. Verona is also an important cultural hub, with its annual opera festival, the Verona Jazz Fest and many other music and theatrical events.
What is Verona Famous For?
Why is Verona famous? As Verona is best known as the City of Love, one of its most iconic symbols is Juliet’s Balcony. This romantic balcony is thought to be the place where Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet met and declared their love for each other.
The balcony is situated in the courtyard of the Casa di Giulietta, a 14th-century residence that is now open to the public.
Juliet’s balcony is a popular spot for tourists, who come to write their names on the walls and to take selfies with the famous statue of Juliet. The courtyard also houses a museum, where visitors can learn more about the balcony’s history and the famous play that made it famous.
Things To Do in Verona:
If you’re looking for some suggestions on the best things to do whilst in Verona, then check out these unmissable activities:
- Verona: Verona Card with Arena Priority Entrance – Explore the beauty of Verona with ease – get your Verona Card and enjoy discounts, free entry to museums and more! The priority entrance to Arena di Verona is definitely worth it if you’re short on time and want to fit everything Verona has to offer into your trip.
- Gardaland Amusement Park Skip-the-line Ticket – If you’re an adrenaline lover, then Gardaland Amusement Park is a must-visit for you when in Verona. There are many great rides to enjoy, so skip the line and make the most of your day at Gardaland – get your tickets now!
- Verona From Above: Lamberti Tower Entrance – Climb up the Lamberti Tower for breathtaking views of Verona and the surrounding area. The Lamberti Tower is the tallest building in Verona and the views from the top are simply stunning.
25+ BEST Verona Instagram Captions:
If you’re looking for some inspiration to caption your beautiful photos of Verona, then check out these 25+ BEST Verona Instagram Captions for some inspiration:
1. Love is in the air in Verona!
2. Living the Romeo and Juliet dream in Verona.
3. Exploring the city of love: Verona.
4. As Taylor Swift once said – “I’m standing there, on a balcony in summer air.”
5. It’s a love story, baby, just say yes.
6. Walking in the footsteps of love in Verona.
7. A dreamy escape to Verona.
8. Let the city of love take your breath away.
9. The city of love never looked so beautiful.
10. “Thus with a kiss I die” – Shakespeare.
11. Just a pair of star-crossed lovers.
12. Taking in the stunning views of Verona.
13. The perfect destination for a romantic getaway.
14. The city of love lives up to its name.
15. A dreamy Italian escape to Verona.
16. A romantic adventure in Verona.
17. Getting lost in the beauty of Verona.
18. The perfect backdrop for a love story.
19. The city of love is calling.
20. Captivating moments in Verona.
21. Romance in Verona – the perfect getaway.
22. Capturing the beauty of Verona.
23. Ti amo Verona.
24. “Don’t waste your love on somebody who doesn’t value it.” – Shakespeare.
25. Feeling alive and living the best love story.
26. Admiring the beauty of Verona.
27. Embracing the romance in Verona.
Verona is said to be one of the most romantic cities in the world, so if you’re looking for a dreamy Italian getaway, then Verona is definitely worth visiting.
Three days in Verona is the perfect timeframe to fit in all of the major sights whilst still having time to relax at a steady pace.
The best time to visit Verona is May-August time, when the weather is warm and sunny. Be aware that this is also peak season, so it can be busy.
Hopefully, after reading this post, you’ve been inspired with some of the best Verona Instagram Captions to use on your beautiful photos. Which Verona Instagram Captions do you like the most? Are there any Verona Instagram Captions that you can think of and feel like they deserve a mention? Let me know by leaving a comment in the section down below! If you liked this post, then you might also like these suggested posts too:
- Naples Underground Tour – Everything You NEED to Know & Review
- 10 Best Things To Do In Naples, Italy
- 25+ BEST Florence Instagram Captions You Need To Know!
- The 30+ BEST Lake Como Instagram Captions
- 12 Things to Know BEFORE Interrailing!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉