Vilnius is such a beautiful city, with plenty of great things to see and do. Because of this, you’ll probably be taking lots of photos – so check out these great Vilnius Instagram captions you NEED to know!
*Some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉 Read the full affiliate disclosure here.
Why Visit Vilnius
People should visit Vilnius for so many great reasons. It is a city that is rich in culture, history, and monuments, making it a great destination for anyone who loves to learn about different cultures. The city is also a great place to explore, with its many cobblestone streets and hidden gems – and there is so much history to be discovered.
The vibrant colours and unique architecture of the city make it a great place for taking pictures and creating memories. In addition, Vilnius offers its visitors plenty of opportunities for relaxation and fun, with its many parks, restaurants, and nightlife spots – it’s especially popular for stag and hen dos. All in all, Vilnius is a great destination for anyone looking to experience its unique culture, good prices, great food and amazing times.
Things to do in Vilnius
If you’re looking for some fantastic things to doing Vilnius during your trip, check out these great things:
- Vilnius: Then and Now Old Town Tour – This walking tour around Vilnius is perfect if you’re someone who is interested in the extensive history Vilnius has to offer. You will get to find out all about things you would have never been able to discover otherwise – and it’s great value for money too!
- The Hill Of Crosses: Full-Day Vilnius Tour – The Hill of Crosses is one of the most impressive sights to witness in Lithuania! It is located a while out of Vilnius, so this tour is the ideal way to go and see it. Not only will you not have to worry about transport, but you also will have a friendly guide on hand to answer any questions you may have!
- From Vilnius to Trakai Tour and Audio Guide – Trakai is a must-visit for anyone who is in Vilnius! This tour is complete with an audio guide that will tell you everything you need to know, and a very interesting tour around the town! It’s well worth a buy – and it’s an amazing price.
- Vilnius Jewish Heritage Tour – Learn all about Vilnius Jewish history on this captivating tour. You will get to know all about important locations, vital Jewish people that were very heroic and understand its synagogues on a deeper level. It’s not to be missed if you want to truly understand the history of Vilnius.
20+ Best Vilnius Instagram Captions
Check out these 20+ best Vilnius Instagram captions for your photos!
1. Exploring the beautiful city of Vilnius, Lithuania 🇱🇹
2. Taking in the sights and sounds of Vilnius 💛
3. Discovering the hidden gems of Vilnius 💎
4. Adventuring through the streets of Vilnius 🌆
5. Enjoying the cultural richness of Vilnius 🤩
6. Embracing the traditions of Vilnius ✨
7. Strolling along the cobblestone streets of Vilnius 🗺
8. Witnessing the stunning architecture of Vilnius 🏰
9. Lithuania is so lit ✨
10. Getting lost in the breathtaking views of Vilnius 🌅
11. Being amazed by the vibrant colours of Vilnius 🌈
12. Soaking up the culture of Vilnius 🤗
13. Queen of the castle – Gedima is jealous 👑
14. Stuffing my face full of Cepelinai, and I’m not even sorry about it 🍽
15. Sharing the joys of Vilnius with the world 🌎
16. Uncovering the secrets of Vilnius 🔍
17. Bringing home memories of Vilnius ☺️
18. Experiencing the charm of Vilnius 💛
19. Taking pictures of the stunning skyline of Vilnius 📸
20. A bad day in Vilnius is better than a good day anywhere else 💗
Vilnius is definitely worth a visit if you want to experience a beautiful, safe, reasonably-priced destination that doesn’t have too many tourists.
Vilnius is not in Russia, but it borders Russia.
Lithuania used to be a part of Poland, so there are many similarities in each language. In Vilnius, the majority of ethnicity is Polish.
Yes, many people in Lithuania speak English – however, it’s mostly the younger generation that does.
Lithuania is most famous for its beautiful forests, stunning landscapes and unique architecture. The food also attracts people from all over the world – and there is great nightlife.
After reading this list, hopefully, you’ve been inspired by some Vilnius Instagram captions of your own! Which Vilnius Instagram captions were your favourites? Are there any Vilnius Instagram captions you can think of that aren’t on this list but deserve to be? Let me know by leaving a comment down below! If you’d like to read some other similar posts, have a look at these:
- The 30+ Best Krakow Instagram Captions
- The 30+ BEST Cornwall Instagram Captions!
- The 10 BEST things to do in Berlin, Germany
- Hostel Jamaika Vilnius – Review
*Some links in this post are affiliate links, meaning if you buy from them – I get a commission at no extra cost to you 😉