AD- This is a collaboration post with Day Translations. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
How many times have you been sat at your job, looking out the window, thinking how much happier you’d be if you were somewhere else right now? I know I have! Luckily, that wish has become a reality for me. Therefore, I’ve got a list of jobs you can do online that let you travel the world at the same time to help inspire your wish to come true!
Jobs That Let You Work With Others:
- Become a translator. If you can speak two languages to a high extent, then becoming a translator is the perfect job for you. You will be translating anything from websites to film scripts and even over the phone interpretation. There is so much variety in this job, you’ll never be bored! Additionally, this job lets you work with others as well as independently, depedning on your prefrences.
- Teach children and adults as an English teacher. The good thing about this job is that you can meet and help people all over the world eager to learn English. To be an online English teacher, you will usually need a TEFL qualification and may sometimes need a degree.
- Explore your creative side as a photographer. If you are ready to invest in the right equiptment, then becoming a photographer will allow you to travel the world. The ideas of what you could photograph are endless – nature, fashion, animal, etc.
- Help others as a customer support representitive. There are plenty of jobs advertising that only require you to have good internet connection, as they will send you the rest of the equiptment for the job. As a customer service representitive, you will have to help out customers for a certain amount of set hours, so this is a less flexible job but may feel more secure for others.
Jobs That Let You Work Independently:
- Become a blogger. If you like to write and have knowlege about a certain niche, then becoming a blogger is the perfect job for you. It may take some time and hard work in order to start making a living off of the blog, but it will be worth it in the end.
- If you’re good on social media, consider becoming a social media manager. This job will usually require you to monitor a certain amount of social media platforms, answer DM’s and comments, and create content for the social media page of the company.
- Sell items as a reseller. This job requires hard work to start with, but once you get the hang of it, the rewards are endless. You will need to do a lot of research to learn how to be successful and how to start up your store. A good place to start is Depop, if you want to test the waters first.
- Sell your art as an artist/ designer. If you feel like your art creations are good enough to sell, you should consider selling your art or being open to creating custom designs for customers. There is so much to choose from!
If you’ve had any experience with any of these jobs, let me know how you did in the comments below! Do you have any other remote job ideas to do whilst travelling?